A lavish African safari to three of earth’s legendary animal kingdoms: the Murchison Falls where the Nile river explodes through a narrow gorge and cascades down to become a gentle river whose banks are thronged with hippos, crocodiles, waterbucks, buffaloes, elephants, lion, giraffe and many bird species, Bwindi Impenetrable Forest, home to some of the last Mountain Gorillas in the world and the fabled Maasai Mara National Reserve, the gem of Africa.
- A Sunset Cruise on the river Nile
- A sumptuous bush breakfast in Murchison Falls
- Visiting and interacting with the local communities in Bwindi, the Batwa Pygmies in South-western
- Uganda and the Maasai in Maasai Mara.
- Tracking the endangered Mountain Gorilla
- Game drives to view the black-maned Lions of Maasai Mara
- Accommodation in the most exclusive Safari Camps with all meals and selected beverages included Five scenic flights to expedite travel
- 24 hrs access to Real Africa’s concierge for information and assistance