Established in 2005 as a family business, Real Africa Safaris is fully owned and run by Rose and David Mungai and is headquartered in Nairobi, Kenya. With over 50 years of combined experience between them, they have developed and built the company to become the benchmark in safari quality.
“We endeavor to deliver the ‘Real African’ experience to all our clients. With an undying passion for our region and for excellence, we have gained extensive expertise in the East African Safari product and we are always happy to share the knowledge with our staff and guests alike”.
We invest a great deal in our employees to ensure that our clients always receive first class service. Our customer-centric approach to things ensures continuous staff development and constant improvement of Team Real and as a result, our past clients have nothing but commendation for our great team.
We are Team Real.
We are Proudly African!
All Glory to God!
So Why Real Africa?
- All our safaris include Emergency air evacuation for all our clients.
- 24-hour turn-around time for your quotation requests.
- Hands-on operation. We are a medium-sized company that will ensure excellent personalized service and guaranteed quality.
- On safari we use our own state of the art 4WD vehicles that are comfortable and equipped to conquer any terrain and any weather.
- Guaranteed window seats on all our safaris.
- Well trained and experienced guides with broad knowledge about the history, geography, people, cultures, wildlife and birds, and who possess excellent driving skills.
- All our clients are met and assisted on arrival and at the end of their safari with us, by a designated customer service staff regardless of their time of arrival or departure.
- We are totally flexible with our safari options – you tell us what you want, and we will design it.
- Bottled water is provided daily in our safari vehicles.
- Exclusive to Real Africa: Child minding service for families.
We’re passionate about travel but also deeply aware of the responsibility we have to the people and places we visit. We believe that a visit from a Real Africa traveler should have a positive impact on the destination and, wherever possible, bring real benefits. Our Traveler’s General Information pack which all guests receive at the start of tour offers advice and rules that ensure your trip does not threaten the sustainability of the places you visit.
We also support various orphanages and a school for the less fortunate in Nairobi. By providing fresh food, sanitary towels to girls in the schools and sponsoring education for some of them, we know that we make a difference in our society. If you would like to visit any of these charities and support the needy children just let your safari expert know and a visit will be included in your safari itinerary.